Where do I report bugs?

GuyJames

Inspired
I just had a situation where my bottom right foot switch wouldn't work. I was going through everything and thought I was missing something. after 20 minutes I restarted and it's good now but damn...

In the most recent firmware thread. Be prepared to describe the issue in detail and include your preset. Others will try to reproduce the issue and determine whether it is a hardware, software, or user error issue.

I just had a situation where my bottom right foot switch wouldn't work. I was going through everything and thought I was missing something. after 20 minutes I restarted and it's good now but damn...
May be related to the MLM (heel-toe) menu function. This can be disabled so that the bottom-right switch is more like the others.

It was definitely just a glitch because it's fixed after a reboot. I'll elevate this if it happens again.

In the most recent firmware thread. Be prepared to describe the issue in detail and include your preset. Others will try to reproduce the issue and determine whether it is a hardware, software, or user error issue.
Unless you are fairly confident that it's specific to a particular firmware, I would suggest not doing that as it's likely to get lost.

The other units have a separate Bugs sub-forum... I'm not sure why the FM9 still does not. @Admin M@ / @iaresee - shouldn't we have one now?

In the interim, I would suggest you create a new thread in FM9 Discussion and prefix the subject with "Bug:".

Edit:

I just noticed that there is not an Axe Fx III Bugs sub-forum (I'd swear it used to be there) although there's one for FM3.

Unless you are fairly confident that it's specific to a particular firmware, I would suggest not doing that as it's likely to get lost.

The other units have a separate Bugs sub-forum... I'm not sure why the FM9 still does not. @Admin M@ / @iaresee - shouldn't we have one now?

In the interim, I would suggest you create a new thread in FM9 Discussion and prefix the subject with "Bug:".

Edit:

I just noticed that there is not an Axe Fx III Bugs sub-forum (I'd swear it used to be there) although there's one for FM3.
I have wondered as to why there wasn't a Bug in the FM9 sub-forum.

I have also tried that one of the switches stopped working. Unfortunately I dont remember which one it was, and I also had to reboot. Strange as it only happend this one time.

cheers
Søren

I experienced the same errant behavior with the bottom right switch (Scene 6), on the second day I had the pedal (Jan 12, 2023). After 10 minutes of troubleshooting, I rebooted. Haven’t experienced issue since.

Back
Top Bottom