Where can I find Default (Native) CC#s?

ktramm

Hi there,

First post here, but LONG time student of the forum. I just got the MFC 101 after using a LF Jr for about a year to control my Ultra. I obviously butchered the native CC#s learning midi for that and would like to set these to the default - or know what the MFC 101 is using. Most work, but the tuner setting just turns on my rotary and says "waiting for tuner..." forever. :oops:

Also have that characxter spacing thing previously mentiond (extra space between preset titles, e.g. Shiva Lead shown as X031 Shi va L ead). Also trying to set the looper under my 5 Reveal spots if anyone has tips. Set this for CC# 60 - 64 in Ultra and MFC, but nothing yet. But I am just digging in on this one.

Thanks for any guidance. kt

Fixed the looper thing, just need the default cc #s. I use Delay2 as my default looper in most patches and just had my CC# off by one. Newbie mistake.

Thanks! kt

OK, two replys to my own post is my limit.

I have looper rolling but when I switch presets it turns off as MFC gets setting info. This did not happen when I do it with the LF Jr, so something is different here. I have the spillover on just for this purpose as I jump between patches with a common loop. I bet someone can help on this one too. Thanks@ kt

Hey if you have an MFC 101 you should have reset your axe fx system parameters and that would put them all back to default.

Larry

How do I reset to default? It won't mess with my presets right? Many improved with tips I learned from you specifically. Thanks Larry!

kt

Jochen (G66) said:
You just have to go to the "Utility" menu, change over to the "Reset" page, select "Reset System Parameters" and press Enter. This will change all your cc values to match the defaults on the MFC-101.
Best,

Jochen
G66-support
Obviously that must be made on the Axe-Fx

Back
Top Bottom