FM9 When your recording turns out like a 90210 / Disney teen movie soundtrack...

MrShredX

Inspired
Well, I was improvising over a track a few weeks ago and pressed record. It ended up like a Beverly Hills 90210 beach volleyball scene soundtrack or something in a Disney tv movie about skiers vs snowboarders...but what the hell.

I decided to put it behind some Hawaii vacation highlights. No tapping involved, I was experimenting with big left hand stretches that day.

Rig was a USA Wolfgang Stealth Signature into a SLO patch (forgot whose I stole from the axechange) on my FM9 Mark II Turbo, straight into Logic. My tinnitus is pretty bad so I think I mixed the guitar low.

Well, I was improvising over a track a few weeks ago and pressed record. It ended up like a Beverly Hills 90210 beach volleyball scene soundtrack or something in a Disney tv movie about skiers vs snowboarders...but what the hell.

I decided to put it behind some Hawaii vacation highlights. No tapping involved, I was experimenting with big left hand stretches that day.

Rig was a USA Wolfgang Stealth Signature into a SLO patch (forgot whose I stole from the axechange) on my FM9 Mark II Turbo, straight into Logic. My tinnitus is pretty bad so I think I mixed the guitar low.

Hilarious!! Could easily be Baywatch, or hell, any of the "WB" shows from the 90's honestly, but the 90210 nailed it.

Great jam though regardless, has a distinct Gary Hoey vibe to it, circa Endless Summer II soundtrack...and that's a damn good thing. :cool: Sounds great!

Hilarious!! Could easily be Baywatch, or hell, any of the "WB" shows from the 90's honestly, but the 90210 nailed it.

Great jam though regardless, has a distinct Gary Hoey vibe to it, circa Endless Summer II soundtrack...and that's a damn good thing. :cool: Sounds great!
Thank you so much! I listened to the record nonstop as a teen and it bled into my playing! Wow, thanks for listening

Back
Top Bottom