What's the reason this can't happen in Axe Fx iii? mutiple blocks/ per preset

shep

Inspired
I'm not savvy in Windows programming so it stands I don't readily see the reason. I know we can copy/paste presets/ blocks and per preset defs to some extent.
I'm curious what it is within Axe Edit that prevents use of additional keys for the selection of multiple items in a preset or the per preset defs page to copy or delete. Being a regular Win function, it seems it would be realm of possible.
Secondly, where is per preset defs info stored? Thanks much!

He’s talking about using his keyboard or combination of key strokes as shortcuts to accomplish certain tasks like selecting/highlighting multiple items in a list instead of using a mouse. I don’t know the answer. But that’s the context of the OP (I think).

He’s talking about using his keyboard or combination of key strokes as shortcuts to accomplish certain tasks like selecting/highlighting multiple items in a list instead of using a mouse. I don’t know the answer. But that’s the context of the OP (I think).
Ah ok, like Ctrl-Shift/Click kind of thing, that makes more sense.

Not in a list, but on the grid in Axe Edit - highlight multiple blocks or multiple per preset defs on that page. It would be great for PP defs to press ctrl (whichever 'modifier' key) +enter to select however many I want to take from 1 preset to another, rather than 1 at a time. And I'm wanting to learn the 'reason' of why it can't work. I have a mess of saved library blocks and posted on Shahar's desire for Library to access folder level, so that's less of a desire than pre preset defs.

Back
Top Bottom