What's better than NGD?

EJ James (Street)

Experienced
NGD x 2!!!!

I've got Fenders, Epi's, Ibby's, Kelly's, Variax, Alvarez, Recording King, Duesenbergs, and of course a heavy helping of Schecter's in my collection, but it's been a long time since I had a PRS. I believe the last one around '90/'91, but I ended up letting it go to pay bills or something (starving musician back then).

/worldsSmallestViolinBeginsToPlay :cool:

I'm a Schecter guy at heart, but Schecter let me down this time. I've had a Sun Valley SS FR/S on backorder for 2 months now, but the day came for me to cut my losses and move on. I started browsing local shops and found these two at fair prices individually, and even better when I asked for a deal on both together.

New guitar wall pic forthcoming, but for now.....

NGD.PRS.Custom24x2.jpg

NGD x 2!!!!

I've got Fenders, Epi's, Ibby's, Kelly's, Variax, Alvarez, Recording King, Duesenbergs, and of course a heavy helping of Schecter's in my collection, but it's been a long time since I had a PRS. I believe the last one around '90/'91, but I ended up letting it go to pay bills or something (starving musician back then).

I'm a Schecter guy at heart, but Schecter let me down this time. I've had a Sun Valley SS FR/S on backorder for 2 months now, but the day came for me to cut my losses and move on. I started browsing local shops and found these two at fair prices individually, and even better when I asked for a deal on both together.

View attachment 141217
I dig that top on the one to the left!

But with New Girl Day you still get to admire the tops!
And feel the bottom on your lap if you are lucky

See Ya Reaction GIF by Travis

NGD x 2!!!!

View attachment 141217
Double congratulations to you buddy. Nice looking guitars and finish. Nice pics and happy NGD.

Back
Top Bottom