What a revelation

Atte

Inspired
I've owned the AX8 for a few months now and done 1 live show and tons of home recording and it wasn't until TODAY that I found out that I can run two cab impulses at a time!?

Once again a great product becomes even greater. Once we get the B7K (which Cliff kind of confirmed, unless you missed it) there will be nothing more I could want.

Have you guys had this kind of major revelations that you feel that you should have known already or that make a huge difference for you?

Every one of my gainy patches use dual IR's. That IS the key to great high gain tones in my opinion.

Motor drive is one revelation I came across recently. My favorite feature though is the cut switch for sure. Was hesitant to use it at first for fear of a thin tone but it's now essential for my gainier sounds.

What is "B7K ?

B7K is a bass distortion pedal. It pretty much defines the bass sound in modern metal and it's been on the wish list for ages. It's the only pedal I've considered buying after getting the AX8, but it's somewhere in the 300-400 € price range.

B7K is a bass distortion pedal. It pretty much defines the bass sound in modern metal and it's been on the wish list for ages. It's the only pedal I've considered buying after getting the AX8, but it's somewhere in the 300-400 € price range.
Kewl - thanks.

Back
Top Bottom