Warm Wishes On A Cold Day

AndrewJay

Inspired
You are what you add to the world. We all have the ability to brighten or darken it, no matter how small the effect may seem. So in recognition of this accountability, I just want to say, I wish everyone at Fractal and in this community a brighter, happier, and healthier tomorrow. I feel fortunate that I am able to participate in a wonderful forum full of talented, helpful, and knowledgeable musicians. So no matter the differences that we may have, it's nice that we can be united in something as human and universal as music. This was brought about of course, by Fractal and their endless pursuit of excellence. So cheers to Cliff and everyone at Fractal for bringing more music and happiness into the world, as it is much needed.

May next year be filled with friends, family, good health, and many many Fractal goodies!

Thanks for the warm wishes AndrewJay and hope 2021 sees things start to brighten up for us all! I'm really hoping things improve to the point where we can resume gigs and playing next year....

Thanks for the warm wishes AndrewJay and hope 2021 sees things start to brighten up for us all! I'm really hoping things improve to the point where we can resume gigs and playing next year....
Sorry about the late reply. I agree, it would be fantastic if we can all just get out there and play gigs. Music is such a connecting force, it'd be great to have that again out in the open.

Thanks man! I don’t know what I would have done this year without my guitar and Fractal gear.
That is a question I hope none of us ever have to answer. All the Fractal gear just leads to happiness. Which I think is safe to say, no one would mind more of...that and more Fractal gear.

Back
Top Bottom