Wah control question

Bruce1448

Apologies - I'm pretty familiar with Fractal products and can work my way around without much issue. If this is covered somewhere and I missed it, kindly tell me to RTFM...

I'm looking to find out if I can control a wah (or whatever...volume, etc) with both midi CCs and an expression pedal at the same time.

I have no problem setting my wah to be controlled via pedal 1 and using an expression pedal.
Alternatively, I have no problem setting my wah to be controlled via "External 1" and setting External 1 to be controlled via whatever CC I want.

What I really want is to be able to set both at the same time. This would allow me to automate my wah control but have the expression pedal setup, in case our computer goes down.

Thoughts? Workarounds? I suppose I could use TWO wah blocks...that seems a bit cumbersome.

Not possible to do both at the same time. In the Axe III you might be able to get by with the dual modifier sources, but the FM9 and FM3 don't support that.

Closest thing would be to use a MIDI expression pedal set up for the same MIDI CC#.

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom