VOX-T/LAB S.E. as midi-controler?? anybody tried??

angello120

Inspired
Has any tech' bod tried to use an s.e unit to control the Axe', I like the layout on mine and would like it to do what it does only with my new standard hooked-up . Hands up to being a
total midi-phobe hence the question. I use mainly 4/5 patches in a live set with the A/B sw. giving lead options and also the stomp on/off mode plus two H/duty pedals built in, if it could run my Axe it would solve my control-board dilemma in one. I have a uno-upgraded 1010 but the
pedals are utter garbage for a pro'? unit. The weight and feel of them belong on a kid's toy. :lol:

The Tonelab SE has MIDI, so it should work fine for controlling the Axe-Fx.

I don't have one, but I do use a Boss GT-8 to control the Axe-Fx. An additional benefit is both the GT-8 and the Tonelab can act as a backup at a gig.

Thanks bro'. I will dig out the manual and try to find some brain cells that have capacity left.
The joy of the S.E. is definately having two exp.pedals and very nice ones to boot, and as you say ,back-up is just a lead away if G.F.Bid (if he exists, other deity's are available) the axe should go sick'.

:lol: :lol: YAHOO!it does work,smooth patch changes, and vol. pedal was picked up and learned by old smarty-axe', now I just have to figure out how to stomp-box on/off like the s.e. does and
bingo, any of you smart build-it yerself guy's looked at the vox v-12 fc. unit? it has no midi as standard but the case and pedals are Top-notch for custom building a Yu-bild fcb. :)

Back
Top Bottom