Videos Videos Videos!!!!

WOW!!!!!!! Inspirational beautiful tone, and fantastic guitar playing, simply fantastic, are those the stock pickups? Also I would love that patch! Keep up the good work

Thanks a lot, new videos soon!!

Pd: sorry but I didn´t save the patch. I used the bassman sim with the 808 mod pedal (classic rig :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Great vibe, fun and excellent sounding. Awesome dynamics! Can you give us a breakdown of your signal chain including the DAW you are using?

Keep it up!

Cheers

So, right now I'm sitting in my office at work on Sunday morning doing my company's year-end financial statements. Not fun at all. I decide to take a break and come to the forum. I click on your youtube link and am now in a great mood! Dude that killed!! Great playing and great tone!!! Keep up the good work.

-AL

Wow man, each time I listen to your songs, it puts a big grin on my face. Really digging your groove, song writing contrasts, tone, everything.

Can you share with us what you are using to make your tracks? For example, which DAW are you using, and what about those drum sounds?!?!? How are you getting those?

Keep 'em coming! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom