VERY Handy Mountable Power Strip for Temple Boards

MrKCMark

For those of you who use a Temple Trio 28 (or larger), this Furman VT-EXT 8 Outlet Vertical Mount Power Strip is a great onboard power solution. It's made for mounting on the back vertical supports of AV carts, but the mounting system provided makes it ideal for attaching to a Temple Board. It comes with clips that mount to the board, then the strip snaps into the clips. These come in 12 and 24 outlet versions as well, but check the dimensions to make sure it will fit your board. Photos show the strip on my Trio 28. This unit has a 12 amp breaker and three wide spaced outlets for wall warts. When I was looking for a power strip, I wanted something where the IEC power cord was removable so I could use cords of varying lengths as situations dictated, and for ease of putting the board in the case without having to include the power cord inside the Temple case. I found this, it works great, so I thought I'd post and share. Let me know if anyone else is already using this strip.

IMG_5543.jpgIMG_5545.jpgIMG_5546.jpg

For those of you who use a Temple Trio 28 (or larger), this Furman VT-EXT 8 Outlet Vertical Mount Power Strip is a great onboard power solution. It's made for mounting on the back vertical supports of AV carts, but the mounting system provided makes it ideal for attaching to a Temple Board. It comes with clips that mount to the board, then the strip snaps into the clips. These come in 12 and 24 outlet versions as well, but check the dimensions to make sure it will fit your board. Photos show the strip on my Trio 28. This unit has a 12 amp breaker and three wide spaced outlets for wall warts. When I was looking for a power strip, I wanted something where the IEC power cord was removable so I could use cords of varying lengths as situations dictated, and for ease of putting the board in the case without having to include the power cord inside the Temple case. I found this, it works great, so I thought I'd post and share. Let me know if anyone else is already using this strip.

View attachment 93101View attachment 93102View attachment 93103
that's nice, I really like the Furman stuff, here's how I did mine,
power into Furman then out to FM9 and surge strip.
FM9-Power.jpg

Back
Top Bottom