Valhallir.at X-Mas Special

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Hi Fractalians,

We are so thankful for all the positive feedback and the great start we had two weeks ago.
So, we have this very special X-Mas surprise for you:

Each customer, who has bought or will buy at least one of our cab packs until the 31st of December 2016,
will take part in a very special giveaway, the winners we be informed at January 2nd 2017

3 x 1 complete "Ultimate Edition" packs, including all 12 cab packs from Valhallir.at
(If you already own the "Ultimate Edition", you will get a Valhallir.at-Tshirt )

3 x 1 Valhallir.at T-Shirts (free colour choice. Choose between black, dark metal black or plain hippie black)
and nice Valhallir.at stickers

3 x 1 cab pack (your choice) from our collection.

So....ho ho ho (imagine the voice of Bruce Willis there)

Andy, Stu and Basti from Valhallir.at
(and yeah, Satan Clause of course ;-)

I love the cab pics on your site. Really not sure what they sound like though. I wish there was a way to try out commercial IR's with a bleep, the way some trial vst software works. You know, you get to hear it except with some flaw that can only be corrected by registration... Too much programming I'm sure.

I love the cab pics on your site. Really not sure what they sound like though. I wish there was a way to try out commercial IR's with a bleep, the way some trial vst software works. You know, you get to hear it except with some flaw that can only be corrected by registration... Too much programming I'm sure.
To be honest, in that price range (€ 13 for one cab pack) this would be way too much work for us. With the free teaser pack, that was available for more than one week, the people had a good overview about the quality and versability of our cab IRs.

We get excellent feedback from it and the sales show that there are lot's of Valhallir.at-users out there.
A bunch of mix IRs will be included to our cabs in the next days, but many of our customers tell that the single IRs are everything they will ever need.

To be honest, in that price range (€ 13 for one cab pack) this would be way too much work for us. With the free teaser pack, that was available for more than one week, the people had a good overview about the quality and versability of our cab IRs.

We get excellent feedback from it and the sales show that there are lot's of Valhallir.at-users out there.
A bunch of mix IRs will be included to our cabs in the next days, but many of our customers tell that the single IRs are everything they will ever need.

what about those who didn't get it during the week ;) I missed it. have a friend that spoke highly of your stuff, I'm debating.

The description of the Wolverine piqued my interest, so I went ahead and bought it (especially for just $13). That's a pretty cool sounding cab! I found myself liking the B speakers way more than the A speakers. I tend to like very full-bodied cab sounds. Currently, the RNR1-B2 has taken over the spot in my lead patches. Great work!

The description of the Wolverine piqued my interest, so I went ahead and bought it (especially for just $13). That's a pretty cool sounding cab! I found myself liking the B speakers way more than the A speakers. I tend to like very full-bodied cab sounds. Currently, the RNR1-B2 has taken over the spot in my lead patches. Great work!

Thanks for the feedback. The sE RNR1 Rupert Neve Design is by far the best ribbon mic I have heard so far. Sometimes it's tooo fat for my personal taste. But it's adds so much "fatness" to the signal, that some may think it's a truncated IR. ;-) We have shot ALL of our IRs with this babe(In addition to up to 15 mikes we used) But also the VR1 is a real killer ribbon mike. Very tasty, too.

I just purchased the Ultimate Edition (Order #821) and I am getting an error when trying to unzip some of the files (VH-DZ-NL4x12;VH-EN-E412Vintage;VH-FE-CSBM4x10;VH-KR-Dime4x12TH;VH-MA-CS1960TV;VH-OR-NLV30). Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Allen Rhodes

I just purchased the Ultimate Edition (Order #821) and I am getting an error when trying to unzip some of the files (VH-DZ-NL4x12;VH-EN-E412Vintage;VH-FE-CSBM4x10;VH-KR-Dime4x12TH;VH-MA-CS1960TV;VH-OR-NLV30). Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Allen Rhodes
You got mail, Allen.

Regards,
Andy from Valhallir.at

Don't forget, the Xmas-Special ends with 31th of December 2016.

The winners will be informed at the 2nd of January 2017.

Andy, Stu & Basti from Valhallir.at

The winners of the Xmas Special lottery have been informed.
As there are so many Ultimate-Edition users out there already, we have increased the number of free T-Shirts to 5.
We also increased the number of free "Ultimate Edition"-Packs to 5.

We would be thankful if the winners would share their experience with the IR-packs or send us some nice pics with
their new T-Shirt!

Andy, Stu & Basti from
VALHALLIR.at

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom