Using the Global Mix feature for Parallel blocks

(I blame Leon here :tonguewink: ;)) - so we all know we can use the Global Mix feature for Mix on FX and Reverb and following Leon's vid this week its been a bit of a revelation at gigs as its a feature I'd never really used.

However, here's the sticky bit....I tend to use Parallel FX (Reverb is generally in Series so not an issue) - is there a way (or perhaps a Wish?) for the Global Mix to apply to Parallel FX when the mix is already at 100% - or does the 100+ % Mix setting cater for this? or can we get Input Gain/Level (depending on how you do the parallel Mix) globals applied somehow?

Nope, you can’t use the global parameter for parallel fx. It’s mentioned in the manual I think. Alternative: attach an external controller to Level or Input Gain in those fx and adjust globally through the External Controller Init Value control in MIDI/Remote menu.

Nope, you can’t use the global parameter for parallel fx. It’s mentioned in the manual I think. Alternative: attach an external controller to Level or Input Gain in those fx and adjust globally through the External Controller Init Value control in MIDI/Remote menu.
see...many ways to skin a cat :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom