Using real amps

ReelMiner

Hey gang new to the device.
I want to use 4 real amps. 1 mesa dual rectifier, 1 triple rectifier and 2 Roland KC 990s. I use the Rolands for their ability to deliver smashing low ends.
So is th FX III able to handle 4 real amps ?
Thanks.

Very nice indeed. Explain your connection process?
I’m plugged into a lehle split p. Then it goes into the axe fx (for a tuner and a DI). The other plugs into small pedalboard for whammy and overdrive then goes into radial headbone. Both amps are plugged into that. And then the headbone is plugged into a driftwood reactive load box. That goes into input 2 using a humbuster (idk if that necessary). I use the axe fx as an IR loader and mic preamp. But it also acts as an fxs loop, really nice for delay and reverb. I’m really happy and proud of this setup. I’m glad it worked the way I hoped it would. Side note the axe fx iii doesn’t have either of these amps so I can’t compare (although I’ve tried to make these tones with just the axe fx and I can’t do it) I love the axe fx iii but I’ve never been able to get the amps to feel real (this is probably user error). To me it sounds very amp in the room but also mixes extremely well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom