upgradeing from Mark II to XL+

droosa70

I am currently selling my Mark II and going to purchase an XL+. Is there a way to transfer all my global settings and patches from the MarkII to the XL+?

Thanks!
Derek

Global settings I can understand. But I thought Mark II patches could be used on XL. Just not the other direction.

You can transfer patches. There were a few minor glitches when I transferred mine but no big deal. Yek had a post a while back that detailed the issues.

Last edited:
I do not own an XL but I'm under the assumption that you can import all the mark II stuff through axe edit. Maybe the wiki knows?

I did this and there are a few things to think about regarding patches/cabs.
All fx blocks that have x/y option in XL but not in the "normal" II will always be on. So if you have a II patch with a GEQ for example, that is set to off state in the preset it will be on when opened in the XL.
Also, if you use user cabs for your II presets, they will be offset because XL has more factory cabs. So of you use for example user cab 1, it will now point to a factory cab instead. This you'll have to change manually one by one in each preset.

Back
Top Bottom