Upgraded from the Axe Fx II to the FM9

suhrmajesty

Inspired
I've had my FM9 a few weeks now and I must say, I'm still blow away by it. I remember back when I had the Axe Ultra, and thought, wow this thing sounds amazing, though it took a shit ton of work to get it sounding good. Then Axe II came out and it was easier to get great tones but I ended up using TM more than anything because it was easier.

With the FM9 it's just so easy to get amazing tones, the amps, the cabs, the effects, are just mind blowing, and so if anyone is on the fence about if you should get one, I would say, don't be, this thing is a work of art, if you love guitar, if you love amazing tones while you play your guitar, get this.

Cliff and team, thank you.

I've had my FM9 a few weeks now and I must say, I'm still blow away by it. I remember back when I had the Axe Ultra, and thought, wow this thing sounds amazing, though it took a shit ton of work to get it sounding good. Then Axe II came out and it was easier to get great tones but I ended up using TM more than anything because it was easier.

With the FM9 it's just so easy to get amazing tones, the amps, the cabs, the effects, are just mind blowing, and so if anyone is on the fence about if you should get one, I would say, don't be, this thing is a work of art, if you love guitar, if you love amazing tones while you play your guitar, get this.

Cliff and team, thank you.
Well said! I'm about 2 months in with my FM9 and I feel exactly the same. I couldn't have said it any better if I had typed it myself!

Back
Top Bottom