Unknown USB Device (Code 43)

Micas

I'm new to using the Axe FX II XL+, so apologies if this has been asked/answered. I googled like mad and couldn't find a solution.

The USB device was previously working fine. Now I'm getting Unknown USB Device (Code 43) error in the device manager; A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Below is the detailed info. I've tried two different USB cables and two different PCs (my main rig and a lap top), which are both on W10 (1803). Trying to install the USB driver again fails because it can't find the device. I've tried a registry cleaner, tried uninstalling all the Axe applications, tried resetting the AXE FX. Nothing is working to resolve the problem.

I tried to get a support ticket, but during the registration process there was an error and now trying to log in gives the message "We were unable to log you in as this account is disabled". I have no idea where to go from here and could use some help. Thanks in advance.

Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&c1bd4d0&1&1 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_05E3&PID_0608\5&39cd783b&0&11
Class Guid: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}
Location Path:
Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF122
Present: false

Re-boot as in turn it off and back on? I have done that many times with no effect. I'm pretty stuck here with an unusable device and I can't create a ticket.

I have my FXll Mkll running fine with 64k usb buffer setting in the unit. but I'm using mac w/Logic Pro x. I will try to help but windows is not my friend these days. Are you running any other usb devices?

I'm new to using the Axe FX II XL+, so apologies if this has been asked/answered. I googled like mad and couldn't find a solution.

The USB device was previously working fine. Now I'm getting Unknown USB Device (Code 43) error in the device manager; A request for the USB device descriptor failed. Below is the detailed info. I've tried two different USB cables and two different PCs (my main rig and a lap top), which are both on W10 (1803). Trying to install the USB driver again fails because it can't find the device. I've tried a registry cleaner, tried uninstalling all the Axe applications, tried resetting the AXE FX. Nothing is working to resolve the problem.

I tried to get a support ticket, but during the registration process there was an error and now trying to log in gives the message "We were unable to log you in as this account is disabled". I have no idea where to go from here and could use some help. Thanks in advance.

Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&c1bd4d0&1&1 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_05E3&PID_0608\5&39cd783b&0&11
Class Guid: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}
Location Path:
Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF122
Present: false
I have pretty much exactly the same issue except with Axe Fx3 - same symptoms and error message and error code. Also tried 2 USB cables and tried connecting to my desktop and laptop with no change to outcome. This was working fine and now does not.

Help very much appreciated please.

Thanks.
Chris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom