Ultra and MFC help please.

elac345

Hi,

Apologies if this may seem a stupid question as i do feel that i am not doing something obvious but...I can only access the default bank of presets via my MFC 101 ( Bank size is 5).

I have an Ultra but no matter what footswitches i press they only move me through the Default Bank. Can i not access the other two Banks via the MFC? I read that the up and down switches move between the banks but i just move up and down the presets within the default bank?

Hope this makes sense and i would really appreciate any help that you can offer.

Thanks.

Hi,

Apologies if this may seem a stupid question as i do feel that i am not doing something obvious but...I can only access the default bank of presets via my MFC 101 ( Bank size is 5).

I have an Ultra but no matter what footswitches i press they only move me through the Default Bank. Can i not access the other two Banks via the MFC? I read that the up and down switches move between the banks but i just move up and down the presets within the default bank?

Hope this makes sense and i would really appreciate any help that you can offer.

Thanks.

Sounds to me like you need to update the firmware on the MFC. The newer firmware will allow you to scroll through all Axe banks.

You will need to update your Firmware in the MFC to Version 1.0 or greater to be able to access all the 3 banks from the MFC.

With the older versions, you can set and access only one bank at a time.

Firmware can be updated with a midi program such as MIDIOX and a midi interface. I use a MIDISPORT 2x2 Aniversary Edition.

Mic

You will need to update your Firmware in the MFC to Version 1.0 or greater to be able to access all the 3 banks from the MFC.

With the older versions, you can set and access only one bank at a time.

Firmware can be updated with a midi program such as MIDIOX and a midi interface. I use a MIDISPORT 2x2 Aniversary Edition.

Mic

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom