Uber Test...

flyingfadr

Power User
Just messin around, trying to recreate my Uber preset... way too much gain, way too much FX, but a work in progress... and a lot of fun...

How the heck do you get youtube videos to post in HD ? this was a 1080 video... it crushed the audio and the video... ;-/
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAQ6Q7_R0R4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good. I would have liked to hear it in high quality.
I think there is an option you have to check when uploading to get them to come out right.
Thanks for sharing either way.

Mutha F***er, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome, ARE YOU MARK DAY'S BROTHER? This was kick ass, and how dare you suggest too much gain, pppppplease post preset patch immediately. Also, how bout the vitals, eg. how and what are you recording through? Im also curious about video, do you dub your recorded track onto the video track? Finally, what kind of guitar, color looks great, inlays look custom carvin? Thanks again, ps most importantly preset please!

The serious face to grin when you finished says it all! I'll bet there was some laughter involved after the camera was off. :D

LOL ! Thanks guys ! Yeah, the fade to black cut off me shaking my head... The improvements to the AxeFX II are truly inspirational... The response to touch is so much better than my Ultra was. A good friend let me borrow his Standard, to load in my sounds & reference as I rebuilt my sounds in the AxeFX II... But when I went back to my old sounds, I was surprised how much better the II sounded... No need to reference the old...

Thanks billmeedog ! That comment shocked me.... But thank you ! ( yeah, it's swimming with FX in the clip, and won't stay that way in final, but it was SO fun to play that way ! )

Symphx, you're a trip ! Something definitely got weirded out in the conversion/ uploading to YouTube ! Not like it really sounds through the monitors. Yes, the guitar ( and most of the ones behind ), are custom Carvins... It's a DC-145C. Maple neck-through, alder wings, quioted maple top, ebony fretboard, original Floyd Rose, EMG 89r in neck, SLV in center, and 89 in bridge. Recorded straight out of the AxeFX II and into ProTools via USB.

The preset is the Über sim, Redwirez Mesa V30 SM57 cap 0.5" set to Stereo, with GEQ, Pitchchange set to Detune, Stereo Delay, Room reverb, and an Enhancer just to make it BIG & Nationwide live...

Now how to figure out how to get YouTube HD without messing with the audio... Their compression is NASTY !

Back
Top Bottom