UA Lion - Marshall '68 Super Lead Pedal

Awesome!! Got one coming for Christmas, so I’ll let y’all know how it sounds! Be cool to run this into the FM9 and use Leon Todd’s EVH Dual Delay settings, & some reverb. Of course, some of the pitch block for anything past VH1.

Awesome!! Got one coming for Christmas, so I’ll let y’all know how it sounds! Be cool to run this into the FM9 and use Leon Todd’s EVH Dual Delay settings, & some reverb. Of course, some of the pitch block for anything past VH1.

Almost ALL of the reviews I've heard are pretty darn "meh" ....

Pete's YouTube short that he did was essentially to show off the VH vibe that it could do. That one sounded pretty darn good, I'd like to hear more of that!

I’d like to hear more of that as well! I don’t know why anyone hasn’t shown off more of the brown VH vibe. I’ll let ya know in about a month!

Almost ALL of the reviews I've heard are pretty darn "meh" ....

Pete's YouTube short that he did was essentially to show off the VH vibe that it could do. That one sounded pretty darn good, I'd like to hear more of that!

We get a nice little 13 second sample from Dweezil Zappa here. Definitely want more of THAT!

I had one. It sounded good and was easy to dial in, but it wasn't anything I couldn't get from my Axe FX. Same with the Fender and Vox ones I also tried.

Nudging this along...
Very interested in your thoughts if you've tested it out.
Thanks!
Hey there! I ended up sending it back pretty quickly haha. The app was unusable, as it would just crash, and the pedal wasn’t anything special like it’s blown up to be. Can get the exact same tones from the Axe using pretty much any of the plexi amps.

Back
Top Bottom