Tuner Window Display Triggered via CC?

j20056

I can't seem to find a way other than obviously clicking on the Tuner drop down. The CC trigger only display tuner on the main AxeFX display, which sits in a rack away from my desk. Any alternative other than a DI into a DAW and a tuner window from the DAW?

Are you asking about in the editor? Your post is in the Axe Fx sub-forum but seem to be saying you don't want the Axe Fx display of the tuner...

Sorry yes, it's about the Axe-Edit III. I haven't been diligent about posting editor issues in the other sub-forum, but you're saying that I should, so I will.

Hopefully a moderator will move this one...

I am not aware of a way to do what you're asking in the editor.

You need to click the button in Axe-Edit. It does not monitor the remote tuner display MIDI message.

I can't seem to find a way other than obviously clicking on the Tuner drop down. The CC trigger only display tuner on the main AxeFX display, which sits in a rack away from my desk. Any alternative other than a DI into a DAW and a tuner window from the DAW?

There are various utilities available you can use to trigger a computer keystroke (in this case Cmd-T to pop up the editor tuner window and ESC to close it) from MIDI CC. For example CoyoteMIDI or Bome MIDITranslator.

Back
Top Bottom