Triggering the LFO...

Dpoirier

Fractal Fanatic
This may have been discussed before, but I'm losing myself in all the related posts.

I'm trying to use the LFO to gradually (over 10 seconds) increase the depth of the rotary block. But I want the start of the ramp to begin when I hit the IA that actually enables my rotary block. However, it seems the LFO is running in the background, continuously, and doesn't really give a damn when I hit a button. So when I enable my rotary, the LFO is where *it* decided to be, as opposed to the beginning of its slow ramp up where *I* want it to be.

Is there a trick to force it to re-trigger or re-initialize or whatever? Or is this one of those limitations we have to hope is in the wish list and eventually addressed?

Many thanks,
Daniel

I always feel silly answering my own questions, but adding a modifier on the LFO's type parameter (actually the same modifier that turns on my rotary block) seems to do the trick. Back to tweaking!
D.

Dpoirier said:
I always feel silly answering my own questions, but adding a modifier on the LFO's type parameter (actually the same modifier that turns on my rotary block) seems to do the trick. Back to tweaking!
D.

Answering your own question saves the Q&A for others to find. Not silly!

Back
Top Bottom