Tone Match sharing?

Sly Towerhead

Hi there,
Pretty new on the forum here and the Fractal universe as well since i recently got the FM3 and obviously still learning,.
I was wondering if there was a way of sharing specific Tone Match based presets from people who matched particular amps of recordings?
I found there where not so many hi-gain presets on the Axe Change. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Hi there,
Pretty new on the forum here and the Fractal universe as well since i recently got the FM3 and obviously still learning,.
I was wondering if there was a way of sharing specific Tone Match based presets from people who matched particular amps of recordings?
I found there where not so many hi-gain presets on the Axe Change. Thanks for sharing your experience.
The FM3 can't create a Tonematch - there's no TM block.

The means you'd need to use your only Cab block to load an exported TM, so you'd have no Cab block.

I've never had an opportunity to try tone matching, so I can't really speak to it. What I'll say is that the longer I own my FM3, the more I learn how to get what I want out of it. You can take someone's killer preset FOR THEM and it sounds like ass through your rig. Luckily, the FM3 has so many ways to tweak your tone you should be able to figure out how to get where you want to be! In fact I don't even use the same presets on different guitars because of how different they can sound and feel. What sounds good through my headphones sounds different through my monitors and so on.

If you're new and looking for some hi gain glory, check out the new stealth models!

Back
Top Bottom