Tone King ULTRA REVIEW email response

mniel8195

Inspired
Thank you Mike. I appreciate you reaching out. I'll also tell you that this isn't the first email I've received on the axe fx. There is lots of interest for sure.

For me - I don't know - I'm kinda plug and play ... I really like my toys (amps, pedals, etc.), simply b/c it's fun. I've gone down the multifx route in the past, and have always gone back to the real deal. For recording, or studios, I totally get it - but for someone who simply loves his gear - I'm not sure how long it would keep me entertained.

BUT, with that said, I do appreciate the email, and do appreciate your viewership and suggestion. Let me take a closer look, to see if there is something I can do or cover on the line. Like you said - maybe I can just reach out, and get a loaner piece to show those tuning in.

Thanks man! Take care, and be well,

Louis (aka TTK).

For someone who looks upon the Spider Valve so highly, his comment about going back to the real deal leaves me somewhat surprised. If he feels that that's the real deal when most reasonable people believe the amps in the Axe blow the models in the SV away...well, somehow I don't think he's looking at Fractal fully objectively, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom