The Cult "Fire Woman" and "She Sells Sanctuary" Patches

Here is one I have been working on. Built in 8.02. Scene1 Friedman + flanger, Scene 2 Jc120 add pitch for Firewoman... No pitch for Sanctuary... Scene 3 friedman no fx... just verb. Scene 4 slightly boosted. (still need to add a bit more)
I have only had my Ax8 for a week so be kind. ;)

Attachments

• Duffy.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 63
Cool. I was real proud of that 'Love Song' preset, sounds pretty huge for a 1 guitar band. But only sold a couple of those. Not that popular of a tune I guess?
I love the tune. I've managed to rig it up with rotary, flange, etc....

I love the tune. I've managed to rig it up with rotary, flange, etc....
You should check out my latest version. I finally figured out how to get it all into a single preset for the AX8. Even includes the 12-string simulation on the electric guitar signal chain.

If some company made a 'Billy Duffy' signature multi-effects pedal called 'The Sanctuary', And it nailed this tone, but cost $199. They would still sell a boat load of them.

But $10 for a preset (that took quite a bit of time to get right) is just too much...:confused: Really?...10 bucks

You'd probably give more than that for a tip at a restaurant, or for Pizza delivery.

Sorry man, I just value my time more than that. $10 seems crazy low to me.

I might have some kind of sale again soon?
He's right guys.....$10 is more than fair.
Geez.

He's right guys.....$10 is more than fair.
Geez.
Thanks BCM.... and don't forget, that includes FREE updates for as long as it's possible. And I've recently added some killer 'Build Your Own Pack' discounts. Huge savings on the bigger orders.

Back
Top Bottom