The 2nd (not quite so) Annual NorCal Fractal FAStival!

Ok guys, the response in this thread has been pretty light. I count only 3-4 possible attendees.

In addition another 2-3 people that are not on the forum, but there are a couple that can't make it 7/7.

7/14 is a no-go because our inside guy at the venue is not available.

I'd love to do this, but I was hoping to get more people than last year :(

I'm still open to doing it 7/7, but I need you guys to confirm you will be there.

I can't believe it's been 5 years since this failed attempt at a second Northern California get together.

I was asked today by @ianism when we're gonna do another one.

We need to figure out a venue, but I think it's definitely time for it to happen again. So many new things to explore and discuss.

If we manage to secure some place, let's do it!

Time flies.. I was just up there working again a couple of weeks ago. Even did an in person consultation session with an AX8 owner in the South Bay area on my way home. Might do sessions with two Fractal owners (AX8 and FM9) next time I am in the area, time permitting.

I would attend if things line up.

Time flies.. I was just up there working again a couple of weeks ago. Even did an in person consultation session with an AX8 owner in the South Bay area on my way home. Might do sessions with two Fractal owners (AX8 and FM9) next time I am in the area, time permitting.

I would attend if things line up.
That would be very cool!

Back
Top Bottom