THD 2x12 cab SIC

Moketzu

Hello,

does anyone know where could I find the impedance curve for THD 2x12 cab with Longhorn and Vintage speakers? There's no info on the THD web pages, don't know if the company even exists anymore.
I did the "shake, rattle and roll" test but not sure if the low resonant frequency is even close.

But anyway, Thank God It's Friday!

The Longhorn speaker is a Celestion classic lead 80 with some kind of cone treatment. Later models are branded THD with a made in USA sticker. Don't know if they started making them in house or using a different manufacturer. The Vintage speaker was modeled after an Oxford 12" brown frame speaker. They are both 80 watt speakers.
I know this doesn't help with the SIC, but maybe it will point you in the right direction.🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the reply. Every piece of info is useful. I’ll keep searching with a little help from my friends.

The Longhorn speaker is a Celestion classic lead 80 with some kind of cone treatment. Later models are branded THD with a made in USA sticker. Don't know if they started making them in house or using a different manufacturer. The Vintage speaker was modeled after an Oxford 12" brown frame speaker. They are both 80 watt speakers.
I know this doesn't help with the SIC, but maybe it will point you in the right direction.🤷‍♂️
Yep, was talking with Andy Marshall (THD head honcho) ages ago and he commented that he was going for the sound of the old Oxfords with those speakers.

I had a great set up before AxeFx time. Dual Recto and two THD 2x12 cabs with some pedals in front. Great for metal and for almost any kind of music. Too bad that I sold most of my pedals after getting AxeFx2 from a bandmate. Still have the Recto tho.

Back
Top Bottom