AFIII That AustinBuddy TonePack Show! - Episode #5 Up- BASS! Episodes showcase Fractal recorded tones.

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi Everyone:

Getting some great Austin-based players into my studio to sample my TonePacks -- and videoing and recording it all. Fun!

For newcomers to Fractal, this is a great way to hear some of the amazing tones your Fractal unit can make, played by excellent musicians. Set your YouTube resolution to at least 720p and turn subtitles off if they annoy you - and listen on good speakers if you can!

LATEST:
Episode 5 is Scott Nelson on Bass guitar! Scott collaborated with me to make the the 200+ Bass TonePack. Scott plays some bass amp preset, then around the 17 minute mark he starts playing the "Artist Style presets" in the 200+ Bass TonePack.

Episode 4 (in two parts) is with famed rocker and gear reviewer, my friend Lance Keltner! Lance used an Axe-FX III and an FM9 for many of his shows.

In Part two we quickly build a Fractal gig rig preset for Lance:

Episode #3 features one of our valued forumites and great Fractal Artist -- Gary Cain -- aka @Cainer on this Forum!
(see www.garycainband.com). What a great player!

Gary Cain - Part 1:

Gary Cain - Part 2:

In Episode 2, check out Austin's own Luke Cutchen, of country rock band Midland! Luke currently plays a Kemper when touring, but he sure was impressed with his first time playing the Fractal Axe-FX III - as you will see! Luke shares with us some of his cool guitars a well!

In Episode 1, super Austin guitarist Dave Scher, who recently was Eric Johnson's second guitar on tour with G3 in early 2024, checks out clean and rock sounds from the new +PlusPack 2024! Dave is a fabulous, gifted player who was also checking out a Fractal Axe-FX III for the first time (he sometimes uses a Neural Quad Cortex).

On my YouTube channel, in the "About" written section under the video, if you scroll down there is a button marked "TRANSLATE" which marks time codes and can help you find specific amp preset clips to check out in each video.

These shows are fun to do!

Hope ya'll enjoy those! Cheers!

Last edited:
Episode #4 with Lance Keltner is now up in 2 parts on YouTube!

We play some sounds, hear some great stories, and in part two build a gig preset rig!

Here's Part 1:

Part 2:

Coming in June will be Scott Nelson on our Bass TonePack!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom