Thanks to Cliff and staff

Sixstring

Legend!
I know people mention thanks in threads acknowledging Cliff and his hard work but I just wanted to through out a dedicated thread to ALL that put forth their effort. Though I don't know everyone involved I feel that a BIG thanks is due to everyone no matter how minor their involvement is.

So... Many thanks to Cliff and the Fractal team for giving to our community of users so many options and choices that it can make your head explode! You guys rock :D

+1 There are not many "businesses" were the customers feel as much a part of the company as you guys have achieved because of your products, ethics, and just genuinely down to earth approach to fractal audio & atomic amps!! :)

+1, now if we can get Fractal to switch internet providers, yahoo is just a sad example of Web Hosting IMHO.

+2 !

Can anyone out there think of any investment that appreciates as well as the Axe-FX?

If so, well, let me in on it, 'cause this box is paying dividends in spades. It's like Christmas every month.

Thanks, Cliff, and everyone else on the Fractal team.

Outstanding work that never seems to stop giving back.

Kudos to Cliff, Tom and the entire Fractal crew. Top notch stuff.

Firmware "X" rocks hard! The marsha models sound beautiful, so do the shiver models! Thanks Cliff, Tom, FAS, Atomic and Dave!

randyman said:
Can anyone out there think of any investment that appreciates as well as the Axe-FX?

If so, well, let me in on it, 'cause this box is paying dividends in spades. It's like Christmas every month.

Thanks, Cliff, and everyone else on the Fractal team.
Well said!

Thanks to the whole Fractal Team. The Axe FX Ultra is the gift that keeps on giving. You know your doing something right when your business is growing in this economy....!!

Yes. There can never be enough praise.

I give you my ultimate compliment. I continue to spend money on your excellent products.

Back
Top Bottom