Tech 21 dUg Pinnick Signature Bass Distortion Pedal

johnnymillion

Inspired
I love my FM9 and it's quickly become my live rig for guitar. I also get to play big loud 12 string bass in a second band and I have a baby rig with a wireless and the Tech 21 dUg Pinnick Signature Bass Distortion Pedal. I recently revived a thread on here where someone had come close with a Parallax approach.
Before I go reinventing the wheel, has anyone else ever found what kind of settings dUg was using when he was a Fractal artist in 2013-ish?

I love my FM9 and it's quickly become my live rig for guitar. I also get to play big loud 12 string bass in a second band and I have a baby rig with a wireless and the Tech 21 dUg Pinnick Signature Bass Distortion Pedal. I recently revived a thread on here where someone had come close with a Parallax approach.
Before I go reinventing the wheel, has anyone else ever found what kind of settings dUg was using when he was a Fractal artist in 2013-ish?
My bass player had a SansAmp that just had a uniqueness to it...so we tone matched it.
Got close-ish with a distortion pedal, added a ToneMatch block....30 seconds later - perfect.
If you have the pedal, maybe try that? You can then upload it for everyone else to enjoy.

My bass player had a SansAmp that just had a uniqueness to it...so we tone matched it.
Got close-ish with a distortion pedal, added a ToneMatch block....30 seconds later - perfect.
If you have the pedal, maybe try that? You can then upload it for everyone else to enjoy.
This is a great suggest but the FM9 doesn’t support tone matching.

Back
Top Bottom