Tap Tempo for Delays on Voodoo Lab Pro

mikef09

I'm an Axe Fx Newb and I just received an Axe Fx Ultra and I'm scratching my head on how to program tap tempo for delays. Can anyone help me out?

There is a list of control change numbers in the I/O menu, CTRL page, the button is on the front panel of the axe. Find the number for Tap. I highly suggest leaving the numbers on the axe at default. Change the CC# of the switch on your voodoo lab pro to that number.

Once the switch works, you have to make sure the Tempo parameter in the delay block is set to anything other than "None." 1/4 note is the usual setting for having the tap tempo control the delay tempo. With a setting of None, you set the delay time so a specific time setting.

There is a list of control change numbers in the I/O menu, CTRL page, the button is on the front panel of the axe. Find the number for Tap. I highly suggest leaving the numbers on the axe at default. Change the CC# of the switch on your voodoo lab pro to that number.

Once the switch works, you have to make sure the Tempo parameter in the delay block is set to anything other than "None." 1/4 note is the usual setting for having the tap tempo control the delay tempo. With a setting of None, you set the delay time so a specific time setting.

Awesome, thanks! Would this be the same way to control the unit in general. Say if I wanted to assign a different amp with delay to a button, would I need to find the CC#? I haven't gotten a chance to look at either manual.

Back
Top Bottom