sysid - 00 01 74?

dspblues

I just updated my firmware from v10 --> v11.0 (yeah, a bit late). Now, my sysid says "00 01 74" and I can't connect to axe-edit. Any ideas?

Also, for some reason I can only get the output to come out of the left side. Any thoughts on that?

There was an update that changed the ID, and you had to update Axe Edit in order to use it. I don't remember which update it was, but you must have crossed over it. If that's the case, you might want to upgrade Axe Edit anyway, I'm guessing you would be missing and amp model or two as well. My memory is shady on all of this mind you, it's been a bit. I do know for sure though that the ID was purposely change on one of those updates, and Axe Edit had to be updated.

What version of Axe Edit are you on? I wonder if you email tech support, if they can hook you up with a legacy version? I saved them all as well. I could send it to you, if we knew for sure which version you needed. It's figuring out what the last stable, and last needed version for the Standard/Ultra there is. I've got some Beta versions, 9.123, 9.171, 9.185, 9.191, and then from there up to the "Don't use"versions, 1.0.183, 1.0.197, 1.0.299, 1.0.304, 1.0.307, 1.0.317.

I bet support could hook you up. Otherwise, PM me and we'll see if I can email the 11MB file.

The output thing is weird. Maybe reset everything, or check for a controller that might be attached and doing something strange.

FYI - I booted up my Standard and confirmed that my SysID is also 00 01 74, so I'm sure it's just an Axe Edit version thing. Let's figure out which one you need.

FYI - I booted up my Standard and confirmed that my SysID is also 00 01 74, so I'm sure it's just an Axe Edit version thing. Let's figure out which one you need.

I'm on 0.9.171. Thanks! My email is dspblues@gmail.com if you want to send it that way.

Also, newb question.... I'm running this into a stereo amp and just hooked it up to 2 cabs. The input on the axe-fx only shows a signal on the left side and none on the output. How do I make sure I'm getting a stereo signal out of the Axe?

I forgot to ask if you were Mac or PC. Either way, I found this link in another thread, looks like a lot of archived versions of Axe Edit. I'm still not 100% certain which one would be best. Maybe just try the newest one.

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0ByE59RhTED3bczV3aFRGbm5qSE0/edit?pli=1

I believe the input will only show the signal on one side. We do however need to make sure you are getting stereo on the out side of things. Let me power mine up again so I can visually see what you ned to check.

I forgot to ask if you were Mac or PC. Either way, I found this link in another thread, looks like a lot of archived versions of Axe Edit. I'm still not 100% certain which one would be best. Maybe just try the newest one.

I believe the input will only show the signal on one side. We do however need to make sure you are getting stereo on the out side of things. Let me power mine up again so I can visually see what you ned to check.

I got it to work... no idea how! I booted it up after playing w/some settings before and both sides are working. My first time using it w/my 2 Marshall 4x12s. Rock n' Roll!

Reactions: Fro

The updated Axe Edit worked also. Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom