Syncing up settings between 5 presets (Or maybe this is the wrong approach)

AXEMike

Inspired
I wanted to see if anyone had any tips for setting this up. I five presets that are pretty much the same with the exception of the pitch block right at the start set up for different drop tunings. I do most of the tweaking in the "[-0] Main Patch" and then copy it over the other four and reset the pitch block in each. I am thinking there must be a better way to do this. I am using the set list function so I don't have to keep track of the tunings.

My first thought was to link the blocks between all five presets but that started getting complicated as I set it up. Any better ways to do this that I am missing.
I have tried a few things that I found in Coopers class and a few videos.

1723776676152.png
1723776688190.png

Is this for different tunings?

-0 == no pitch change
-1 == half step down
Etc?

If so, just use the 4 channels of the pitch block. For -0, bypass it.

Use Scene Ignore on the Pitch block. Engage and select channel as needed.

1 preset to cover all 5 cases.

Does the pitch block support channels? If so you could define different channels for the different drop tunings and set the block to Scene Ignore and change channels by footswitch. Then you could have a single Preset for four of your different tunings and only one extra Preset to keep in sync for the fifth tuning.

As stated above, use the Channels to configure the different tunings. Once you have the Pitch block configured the way you want it, save it the Block Library (Entire Block). Add the saved Pitch block to the other presets and select the Channel for the appropriate tuning in each preset. Preset [-0] would simply have the Pitch block bypassed.

Back
Top Bottom