Switchless Wah and Pitch

OK I am sure this has been asked before and I apologise in advance but...

Is there anyway to install a wah and pitch shifter into a patch and make them switchless? I am using a DC Pro and two Rocktron Hex pedals.

Thanks in advance

guitartone.org said:
OK I am sure this has been asked before and I apologise in advance but...

Is there anyway to install a wah and pitch shifter into a patch and make them switchless? I am using a DC Pro and two Rocktron Hex pedals.

Thanks in advance
Are you askng about auto-engage? If so you have to enable auto engage within either the wah block or pitch block under advanced tab... Then you attach it to a external controller of your choice... But before that you have to setup your controller in the I/O page for each controller.

If autoengage will allow the effect to essentially be off when the pedal is all the way back then yes thats what I need.

Do I simply set the controller up as a regular pedal in the i/o menu or do I need to add anything special?

Thanks for the help

guitartone.org said:
If autoengage will allow the effect to essentially be off when the pedal is all the way back then yes thats what I need.

Do I simply set the controller up as a regular pedal in the i/o menu or do I need to add anything special?

Thanks for the help
Regular. But, why you don't try?

Back
Top Bottom