Switches brightness

Bruce Sokolovic

Fractal Fanatic
Can I make the off state for a switch light nearly off and the on state like Empire State Building bright? The default settings it’s hard to tell what’s on or off.

Your wish is partially granted. Within Settings on the front panel, there is a bright/dim adjustment for both the switches and scribble scripts.

Settings > Config > scroll down to > Appearance. You'll find ring intensity/ring brightness/mini display intensity/mini display brightness.

You can also invert mini display contrast. This also found in FM9-Edit, though someone else will need to provide details. It's in either Set Up, FC Config, or Devices. My guess is FC Config.

Your wish is partially granted. Within Settings on the front panel, there is a bright/dim adjustment for both the switches and scribble scripts.

Settings > Config > scroll down to > Appearance. You'll find ring intensity/ring brightness/mini display intensity/mini display brightness.

You can also invert mini display contrast. This also found in FM9-Edit, though someone else will need to provide details. It's in either Set Up, FC Config, or Devices. My guess is FC Config.
That was perfect. Dim on 10% gives them color but they’re now clearly not engaged.

Back
Top Bottom