FM3 Summertime solo jazz guitar using Vibrato verb with Dyncabs

PatrickWD

Inspired
Hi!

Here's a quick recording i did of the jazz standard Summertime yesterday.

I did some exploring of new amps and cabs in the FM3 last week, and stumbled over the combination of the Vibrato verb AA amp model combined with the 1x12 deluxe verb dynacab.

I have been using the dynacabs more lately, but mostly the Rumble and Vibratolux cabs.
When i tried the 1x12 Deluxe verb with the ribbon mic about halfway from the center combined with a touch of dynamic 1, i found a nice balance between warmth and clarity when i used the Vibratoverb AA model.

The guitar is my custom made tele style guitar with an Amber Spirit of 59 PAF style humbucker.

Great tone & playing. Can you share the preset?

Sure! Here's the preset.

It's only got one scene at the moment, since i've only used it for solo guitar playing so far.
I'll probably create some more scenes if I end up using the preset live.

I have not shared any presets here before, since I always used commercial IR packs in my presets before I started experimenting with the Dynacabs, so I'm not sure if I did it right. But hopefully this works.

Attachments

• Vibroverb dyna jazz.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
Sure! Here's the preset.

It's only got one scene at the moment, since i've only used it for solo guitar playing so far.
I'll probably create some more scenes if I end up using the preset live.

I have not shared any presets here before, since I always used commercial IR packs in my presets before I started experimenting with the Dynacabs, so I'm not sure if I did it right. But hopefully this works.
Thanks! Will give it a try later on today.

Hi!

Here's a quick recording i did of the jazz standard Summertime yesterday.

I did some exploring of new amps and cabs in the FM3 last week, and stumbled over the combination of the Vibrato verb AA amp model combined with the 1x12 deluxe verb dynacab.

I have been using the dynacabs more lately, but mostly the Rumble and Vibratolux cabs.
When i tried the 1x12 Deluxe verb with the ribbon mic about halfway from the center combined with a touch of dynamic 1, i found a nice balance between warmth and clarity when i used the Vibratoverb AA model.

The guitar is my custom made tele style guitar with an Amber Spirit of 59 PAF style humbucker.

Great. What the name of the jazz guitaist who has a Signature Yamaha Tele?

Back
Top Bottom