"Stomp box Mode" question

I have always used scenes with my FX-8, but now am thinking of using stomp box (footswitch) mode instead. I made a preset that uses buttons 5, 6, 7, and 8 as scenes 5, 6, 7, and 8 and then use buttons 1 - 4 as separate effects to turn on and off.

My question is this: is there a setting somewhere to make it so when I'm in scene 6 and I turn on an effect (for example say it's delay), then change to scene 7 without turning the delay off on scene 6, then back to scene 6, and have the delay back to off on scene 6? Right now when I do this and go back to scene 6 the delay is still on. I hope that made sense.

Thanks.

I have always used scenes with my FX-8, but now am thinking of using stomp box (footswitch) mode instead. I made a preset that uses buttons 5, 6, 7, and 8 as scenes 5, 6, 7, and 8 and then use buttons 1 - 4 as separate effects to turn on and off.

My question is this: is there a setting somewhere to make it so when I'm in scene 6 and I turn on an effect (for example say it's delay), then change to scene 7 without turning the delay off on scene 6, then back to scene 6, and have the delay back to off on scene 6? Right now when I do this and go back to scene 6 the delay is still on. I hope that made sense.

Thanks.

You may set scene revert to ''on''

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 16.54.18.png

Back
Top Bottom