Sticky Preset/Bank select mode gone?

Forgive me if this has been mentioned here before. I looked and couldn't find what I was looking for. I have my FX-8 and updated the firmware to the latest (2.0 I believe) which changed the Scene buttons to be able to toggle through presets. Looking at page 8 in the manual "TO USE STICKY PRESET/BANK SELECT MODE..." this seems to not be an option anymore. I follow the instructions but the option to set sticky preset bank select on is not there.

I guess what I'm trying to do is see if there is a way to use the buttons 1-8 for selecting presets instead of turning effects on or off. Maybe I'm just confused.

Thanks

DSJ

Forgive me if this has been mentioned here before. I looked and couldn't find what I was looking for. I have my FX-8 and updated the firmware to the latest (2.0 I believe) which changed the Scene buttons to be able to toggle through presets. Looking at page 8 in the manual "TO USE STICKY PRESET/BANK SELECT MODE..." this seems to not be an option anymore. I follow the instructions but the option to set sticky preset bank select on is not there.

I guess what I'm trying to do is see if there is a way to use the buttons 1-8 for selecting presets instead of turning effects on or off. Maybe I'm just confused.

Thanks

DSJ

The Global parameter has been removed because the three switches on the right hand side of the FX8 are now assignable. If you navigate to SETUP->GLOBAL->FUNCTIONS, you will find that each switch can be assigned a function to both TAP and HOLD. Please read the release notes that shipped with the V2.00 Public Beta carefully. You can now configure the FX8 to function better for your personal requirements.

Back
Top Bottom