Steve Vai interview 2013 axe fx 2

posted several times before but reinforcement doesnt hurt ;)
Edit* Corrected link

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/73878-steve-vai-using-axefx.html

Last edited:
I may be mistaken but I think when he state's "....oh that's my rig... that's my whole rig..." he is reffering to effects rack.

At 4:20 in he says (paraphrasing) "The Jem has been around for 25yrs...that makes it the longest running signature guitar in history...and the most successful". Ever heard of a Les Paul Steve? Pretty sure that's the longest running , most successful signature guitar in history. Maybe he is referring to Ibanez's only?

At 4:20 in he says (paraphrasing) "The Jem has been around for 25yrs...that makes it the longest running signature guitar in history...and the most successful". Ever heard of a Les Paul Steve? Pretty sure that's the longest running , most successful signature guitar in history. Maybe he is referring to Ibanez's only?

Gibson does not treat the Les Paul as a sig.

Gibson does not treat the Les Paul as a sig.
Whether they "treat" it like one or not. It is one. From the wiki "The Les Paul was designed by Ted McCarty in collaboration with popular guitarist Les Paul, whom Gibson enlisted to endorse the new model. " 1952-1960 and 1968-Present. I know what you mean because they have signature models of their signature "Les Paul" model which is funny but also a tribute to how overwhelmingly popular the model is. I think Vai must have just meant it is the most popular Ibanez signature model.

Back
Top Bottom