Steve Stevens & FM3

Saw Billy Idol in Toronto, a week ago Friday. Incredible concert. Billy is not quite as animated as he was when I saw him in 87, but for someone turning 69 in November, he still looks and sounds great! Still has the punk rock attitude!

Steve Stevens is something else. He plays so effortlessly and his guitar tones were absolutely incredible.

Last edited:
Saw Billy Idol in Toronto, a week ago Friday. Incredible concert. Billy is not quite as animated as he was when I saw him in 87, but for someone turning 69 in November, he still looks and sounds great! Still has the punk rock attitude!

Steve Stevens is something else. He plays so effortlessly and his guitar tones were absolutely incredible.

That looked like a great show! I was away with my family. I would have loved to see that one!
Thx for posting up the vids!

That looked like a great show! I was away with my family. I would have loved to see that one!
Thx for posting up the vids!
It was really good.

Platinum Blonde opened and they were great too. Saw them at a college pub, in 1983, when they were gaining popularity and again in 2017. Mark Holmes still sounds great. I’ll post a video…with the awesome electronic drum solo. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom