Standin Switch for "Amp Fat Mode"?

Stratman68

Axe-Master
What is the easiest way to do this? Since 2009 I have kept things rather simple. So can I di this with a stand in switch that turns FAT MODE on ANy amp at any time.
If so-How? Yes I know I should know but as stated I don't do that. I don't use CS, or Hold, whatever.
Thanks The less I have to remember when I am playing the better.
Or is their a drive/filter/ whatever that will do this?

There is no way to do this globally.

You would need to alter every preset to work assign a modifier to the Fat switch.

But if you are ok to do that, then yes it can be done.

The best way to do it depends on how you want to use it.

Do you want it to persist across scene changes?

There is no way to do this globally.

You would need to alter every preset to work assign a modifier to the Fat switch.

But if you are ok to do that, then yes it can be done.

The best way to do it depends on how you want to use it.

Do you want it to persist across scene changes?
Probably not a good explanation by me- I want something that will work in any scene in a preset. sorry I can't explain better. The only external I have is a exp pedal for volume\pan. I also do NOT use any CS or hold or toggle on switches-just straight press.

I understand that my Exp pedal in Ext 1 is an externl . I do have many boss latch and unlatched pedals I do not use for anything. I wouldn't really use the fat switch on every preset- pretty much 2 of my fav preset only.

OK-Maybe not the right ay and I will have to get used to it.
I live in the scenes and effets layouts. So I made the preset sw (top right)in Scenes layout CS1 with HOLD function. Seems ok so far.
I rarely if ever, need to switch presets quickly, I only use a few to begin with.
Is this one of the ways? And thanks, didn't see the replies until a few minutes ago-

Ok - just to be clear, a stand-in switch is a logical thing related to an external switch.

But, yes, a Control Switch is one way to do it.

If you want the Control Switch to persist across scene changes then you'll want to visit the CS Per Scene section in the Controllers view of the editor and set CS1 to LAST for each scene.

Back
Top Bottom