Wish Song Name Displayed on Color Screen when in Setlist/ Song Mode

skracus

Inspired
I understand how things are set up and how they function in Setlist/ Song Mode but I find it very confusing to be in a song while seeing preset information without the current song name on the color display. It's on a scribble strip but the color screen is where my eye defaults to first. The only way I've found of not making it confusing is if the preset is named after the song but of course that defeats the purpose all together of what setlists and songs bring to the table. I would very much appreciate the color screen displaying the current set and Current Song with the Song in larger larger font and ideally with the ability to use more than 10 characters, though I understand that's the scribble strip limitation. Would it be possible for the Scribble Strips to auto truncate the song title? In this mode of operation it doesn't seem necessary to access the setup, controllers. layout etc. To use this mode all of that work would have already be completed as now the FM9 is in a performance mode. When running a setlist you're performing a show and it would be great if the color screen was focused on the where you were within that set. The preset and scene currently being used could be displayed as well but only the preset #, Name and Scene # Name as a single line with a smaller font. Super basic example is attached. I'm sure something much more attractive could be developed but that in it's most basic form is what I'm wishing for.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 10.02.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 10.02.18 PM.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom