Some Sabbath from Saturday's show.

Love the early Sabbath material! You guys do a fantastic job as always.
Thanks for sharing the videos.
Thanks for watching! Love playing the old Sabbath stuff. We have to be careful how deep we go though. We're an Ozzy tribute not a Sabbath tribute so not sure how well something like Sabbra Cadabra would go over but it would be fun for us to play. Only the die hards in the audience would know it.

Thanks for watching! Love playing the old Sabbath stuff. We have to be careful how deep we go though. We're an Ozzy tribute not a Sabbath tribute so not sure how well something like Sabbra Cadabra would go over but it would be fun for us to play. Only the die hards in the audience would know it.
Personally, I think Ozzy is so closely associated with Sabbath that many people think Sabbath is Ozzy. He was the voice of the band and as such, greatly defined the band. You guys do a great job of keeping his music going, and perhaps introducing his music to new fans.

Personally, I think Ozzy is so closely associated with Sabbath that many people think Sabbath is Ozzy. He was the voice of the band and as such, greatly defined the band. You guys do a great job of keeping his music going, and perhaps introducing his music to new fans.
Thanks man. I like the Dio era Sabbath stuff but the Ozzy era will always be Sabbath to me.

Always so good! Love how you try to match the guitars as well! Has the added benefit of also being a genius excuse to add to the axe collection. My cover band plays songs from at least 25-30 different bands each gig. Wonder if the wife will go for "I need these 28 guitars to make sure I'm authentic?" Better to ask for forgiveness than for permission in such instances...

I like the Dio era Sabbath stuff but the Ozzy era will always be Sabbath to me.
Me too! Mention of the band "Black Sabbath" always makes my mind go to Ozzy. However some of the best shows I have seen were with Dio! And I'm not talking just Sabbath, I mean out of all shows I have seen in my life. The Mob Rules tour was hands down a mind blowing GREAT !! show.
Also seeing Black Sabbath with Ian Gillian was pretty awesome also! That was cool for it was Halloween or perhaps the day before. Ah! just looked it up it was 10/30. So you can imagine what was going on, freak show and I was one of them. Plus Black Sabbath doing Smoke on the Water was just so dam cool.

As for you guys, I cant get enough! I need to get to Texas just to see you guys.

John

Always so good! Love how you try to match the guitars as well! Has the added benefit of also being a genius excuse to add to the axe collection. My cover band plays songs from at least 25-30 different bands each gig. Wonder if the wife will go for "I need these 28 guitars to make sure I'm authentic?" Better to ask for forgiveness than for permission in such instances...
Lmao! I say go for it. Luckily my wife loves guitars so she indulges my obsession. We have a deal. I get guitars she gets purses and shoes. LOL! I have a few but so does she.
IMG_2714.JPG

Back
Top Bottom