SOLVED: FC switch to control Strymon Lex CC brake function

shep

Inspired
The Lex brake function works on CC #97, with 0 to brake, 1 or greater spins the leslie. I know how to change these parameters with a scene change, but I need to do this within a scene. As there is no modifier assignment for CC's, I don't see how to program a FC switch to toggle the CC #, whether latching or momentary for back and forth between Value of 0 and 1. Thanks much!

I had done a few searches online and didn't use the right phrase that would give video results. Searching in the manuals, finding and reading the paragraph about MIDI payload in the Blocks book brought the answer. Sorry for the inconvenience.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes sir. I put CC 97 with 1 and 0, under CS3 because I'm already using it to momentary toggle run/ stop control of LFO1A on a PEQ volume level for said leslie. In stereo it's timing makes it 2db louder in the center, like when they hit the front opening. I think the realism is improved. I decided to enable all 6 of them, since I see possibility of needing any/ all of them at some point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom