[solved] Beyond preset 127....

Hello,

Could you please provide more details on your setup?

On my Axe-Fx 3, I don't have problem to assign a switch configured as Category Preset, Function set to Select by #, any preset value from 0 to 511 on my FC-12.

Check your Upper Limit settings on your Bank +/- and Preset +/- switches in your FC layouts. Those determine how many Banks and Presets are available via those switches.

The Bank Upper Limit will set how many banks you can scroll through, so depending on your bank size, that number will vary. For example, if your bank size is 5, setting upper limit to 20 will let you access 100 presets (20 banks x 5 presets each = 100 presets total). If you type in 999 for the upper limit, it will automatically pick the highest possible value for you based on your bank size.

My setup is AXE III MK2 + FC12

Check your Upper Limit settings on your Bank +/- and Preset +/- switches in your FC layouts. Those determine how many Banks and Presets are available via those switches.

The Bank Upper Limit will set how many banks you can scroll through, so depending on your bank size, that number will vary. For example, if your bank size is 5, setting upper limit to 20 will let you access 100 presets (20 banks x 5 presets each = 100 presets total). If you type in 999 for the upper limit, it will automatically pick the highest possible value for you based on your bank size.

Ok, but it doesn´t work for me
I type 999 and the axe edit automatically correct to 102
:rolleyes:

That's because 102 is the max for your settings. Your bank size is probably set to 10, so 102 banks x 10 presets each = 1020 presets. Make sure you update all of your bank switches, if you have them on multiple layouts.

Keep in mind that the banks start with 0 and not 1 so Bank 102 is actually the 103rd bank for total access to 1030 presets. However, the Axe III mk2 has only 1024 available preset slots, so that last bank will only have 4 presets in it.

Last edited:
Just enter 999 for the Upper Limit parameter for all of your bank switches in any of your FC layouts.

Are you using the default FC layouts or custom ones?

I use the Layout 1 and Custom Layout 8, I', tryin it on, i received the FC two days ago!

Just enter 999 for the Upper Limit parameter for all of your bank switches in any of your FC layouts.
but it still doesn´t work for me, does not go beyond 127
: (

Ah. Yeah there's only 128 possible MIDI PC message values (0 to 127) so when mapping is on, it limits what's available. 👍

My fm3 bank uper limit is 170 but preset not going up to 127 no. Preset

Back
Top Bottom