AFIII Soloing like it's the 80's! (Shred included)

Excellent! Not to echo the comments already on YT, but that vibrato (both from the fingers and bar) and phrasing were a joy to listen to. Guitar is also really nice, never played a Kiesel and maybe that's something that needs fixin' asap.

Last edited:
Excellent! Not to echo the comments already on YT, but that vibrato (both from the fingers and bar) and phrasing were a joy to listen to. Guitar is also really nice, never played a Kiesel and maybe that's something that needs fixin' asap.

Thank you so much guys! Yeap, Kiesels are pretty good! Easy to play and quite many customization options to bring your build where you want it. Love them! Also I am addicted to playing with my Axe Fx 3. I cant get the same detail on any other unit I tried. It is just so real!

Just subscribed to your YT channel - great job

I just happened upon holding the pick like your holding your pick before seeing this video - its awesome - makes a huge difference in my lead guitar speed and ease of playing - well done keep it up
Thanks man! Yeap, I hold the pick in a way that blends a lot of Petrucci style and a bit of my style.

Back
Top Bottom