FS SOLD - PRICE DROP - Axe-FX III Mk II ($1,850), FC-12 Mk II

SOLD

I have an Axe-FX III Mark II (non-Turbo) for sale. I am a bedroom player, but realized that I more often like to play in my living room with headphones after kids go to bed. Lugging the Axe-FX and FC-12 downstairs from my office (next door to my kid's room) every time I want to play has me wanting to move to something smaller (FM3).

The Axe-FX is in good condition with some rack rash on the mounting holes (shown in pic). I did have a new encoder and knob installed as the original one got bent by accident. All repairs were done using original Fractal Audio parts (both encoder and knob) and everything functions 100%. I'll throw in the SKB rack when shipping, or I can just send the Axe-FX without the rack - your choice.

Asking $1,850 for the Axe-FX Mark II (including shipping to the lower 48)

I am also listing this on Reverb.

The FC-12 Mark II is in mint condition. I received it and took it out to test with the Axe-FX, and only used once before realizing it's overkill for me.

Asking $600 for the FC-12 Mark II (including shipping to the lower 48) SOLD

I have a 100% eBay rating (username is aughrimfurey). I have been a long-time lurker of these forums and have owned Fractal units since the original Axe-FX Standard (then the Ultra, Axe-FX II, Axe-FX III)

I am in the greater Boston area, if you’d prefer a local sale.

Attachments

• IMG_2304.jpeg
    IMG_2304.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2303.jpeg
    IMG_2303.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2301.jpeg
    IMG_2301.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2300.jpeg
    IMG_2300.jpeg