SILENT LUCIDITY BY QUEENSRYCHE ON A 12 STRING ACCOUSTIC

Hey Buddy!
Long time no speak!
Hope you are doing great. Haven't been around the forum for a while, thought I should post a new track.

Very nice! Thumbs up. Love me some QR from time to time.

Listening to this made me remember again :
If only I could finally figure out how to play the last scale run in the "Walk in the shadows" solo,
I probably would hardly play anything else but QR myself.

Thanks, glad you liked the QR cover we did. Doing one more and then heading back to Originals. We are recording "I Will Remember" by QR
I will post it here in a few weeks no doubt. Sorry I don't know that run, but I will try and have a listen to it. There's got to be some tab on it somewhere?

That's also a nice one. Bit harder on the vocals :D. Would very much like to hear what comes out of that effort.8)

Regarding that run. No tabs around that I managed to find. At least not accurate ones. Obviously it's one of those
DeGarmo/Wilton harmonized parts. That throws me off track every time. Even when using programs like "the amazing slowdowner" etc. :lol You can hear it for yourself in this vid, starting at 2:16.

Very cool. I made a mp3 cd for the car last night and threw that album on there. Heard "best man than I can" this morning on the way to work. What a cool album. Loved Chris D's playing.

I shat in my pants :)

!!!!!!!! That was QR, no matter who´s playing and singing. I would not notice anything if i did not know... Well... I knew, but still did not notice anything wrong... Man that was impressive !!

Sorry you shat!! LOL
The players are Bobby Ferkovich~ bass Harley Van Kirk~vox, Op Sakia~keys and orchestration, myself on guitar, Tom Clark~drums.
First of all the band did not want to do a cover, and I had a hard time convincing everyone to do it. Then I kinda caught flack from a bandmate for posting it here before it was mastered.
It was allot of fun to record though...

Back
Top Bottom