Wish Setlist view

+1 I would love to see an option to display the current song name on the big display in big type. Alternatively, to see the list of songs in the active setlist, in big type, with the current song highlighted.

Biggest wish is to be able to place more songs in a set. We run 3 hour shows with no breaks and I just can't fit quite enough songs in 1 set to cover the entire show. +5 or +10 would be awesome!

Biggest wish is to be able to place more songs in a set. We run 3 hour shows with no breaks and I just can't fit quite enough songs in 1 set to cover the entire show. +5 or +10 would be awesome!
It’s not likely to see additional songs added because the available space for Setlists and Songs was very tight. They were down to counting bytes to squeeze in the existing functionality.

It’s not likely to see additional songs added because the available space for Setlists and Songs was very tight. They were down to counting bytes to squeeze in the existing functionality.
I get it Greg. It's a wish but I've been working around it for a bit now so it's not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom