Setlist lyrics runner - teleprompter for Android

Roadrunner

Power User
So, another attempt to disconnect our lead singer from his lyrics papers....
Can you recommend an Android app' which auto scroll the songs lyrics according to a chosen speed?
Thanks.

I use bandhelper and I love it. My band mates and I use it. I also control changing presets with it.

Actually decided to digitize my setlist management and song scrolling. The only app that can be bought as a simple and unique licence I found is Songbook from Linkesoft. Any other ideas without monthly fees or cloud management?
Not in for an Apple solution, not that I don't like them but I always worked with Windows or Android and don't want to invest time in all the Apple gesture (even if I am convinced they're "amazing").
Interested in any suggestions.

Thanks, yes that seems to be 200% responding to my demand. Songbook are very reasonable with their pricing BTW 17 box really is accessible.
I get me a tablet, start at least with your suggestion and send some feedback in a few weeks from now.
👍

Thanks, yes that seems to be 200% responding to my demand. Songbook are very reasonable with their pricing BTW 17 box really is accessible.
I get me a tablet, start at least with your suggestion and send some feedback in a few weeks from now.
👍

Stuck upon this in the appstore :

"Important: LivePrompter needs your song files to be stored in a Dropbox folder, so you’ll need a Dropbox account to use Live Prompter"

I am not a frequent user of any Cloud systems like Dropbox, Should I understand here that I cannot use this app "offline"?

Edit : anyway, I'll try both...

Last edited:
Stuck upon this in the appstore :

"Important: LivePrompter needs your song files to be stored in a Dropbox folder, so you’ll need a Dropbox account to use Live Prompter"

I am not a frequent user of any Cloud systems like Dropbox, Should I understand here that I cannot use this app "offline"?
My thoughts as well, I don’t like the "connection" between an app to my cloud, why can’t I simply upload a word file or whatever....I didn’t see any other option in the app either.

Back
Top Bottom